Qualified Chartered Surveyor
£38,000 to £48,000 per annum (DoE and level of qualification)
Leasehold Valuers is a young and dynamic practice, specialising in the valuation of residential property for clients wishing to extend their leases or purchase their freeholds. A healthy flow of new instructions following a surge in late summer, together with a recent promotion within the team and our position alongside the largest lease extension and collective enfranchisement project manager in England and Wales, has meant we now require an additional surveyor who is passionate about residential property and interested in pursuing a career in this niche field.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual able to work independently or as part of a small, fun team. The successful applicant will divide their time between the office, working from home and on inspections. Thisis a varied and interesting position, with a competitive salary, friendly work environment and career progression for the right applicant.
Our office is just across the road from East Croydon station, so we are ideally located for fast transport links across London and the South East.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate excellent organisational skills and rigorous attention to detail. We are particularly looking for candidates who already have experience of leasehold enfranchisement work or those wishing to ‘branch out’ and develop their career in line with our ambitious plans within this growing and lucrative sector.
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Good experience with residential property, including inspection and measurement
- Leasehold enfranchisement experience preferable
- Full UK driving licence
- Regular access to a car when necessary
- Excellent report-writing skills, including a grasp of English grammar
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Confident and outgoing in nature
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small, fun team
Leasehold Valuers is a member of ALEP (the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners)
Please email your CV and covering letter to Anna Bailey, CEO, on firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.